Crossing into the Land of 1001 Nights, your caravan arrives at the fabled Sultanate of Naqala.
The old sultan just died and control of Naqala is up for grabs!
The oracles foretold of strangers who would maneuver the Five Tribes to gain influence over the legendary city-state.
Will you fulfill the prophecy? Invoke the old Djinns, move the Tribes into position at the right time and the Sultanate may become yours!
- 30 Tiles depicting the Sultanate of Naqala
- 2 Players Sets with 11 Camels and 2 Turn markers each
- 2 Players Sets with 8 Camels and 1 Turn markers each
- A bag of wooden Meeples with:
- 16 Yellow Viziers
- 18 Red Assassins
- 18 Blue Builders
- 18 Green Merchants
- 20 White Elders
- 10 Palaces & 12 Palm Trees
- 22 Djinn cards
- 54 Resource cards
- 96 Victory Coins
- 1 Bid Order & 1 Turn Order Track
- A Scoring Pad
- 5 Djinns & Turn Order Summary Sheets
- A Rules Booklet
Players: 2 - 4
Playing Time: 40 - 80 minutes
Player support, Including rules for solo play: